Saturday, October 18, 2008

Summer Memories

With the cooler weather quickly approaching, I thought I would reminisce with some warmer weather pics. This summer we were lucky enough to spend a little bit of time out at the Cichy/Bry lake cabin. Finn got to get his toes wet in the sand for the first time and even experience some sand in his shorts. :) I'm not to sure he was all that excited about wearing shades for the first time but he sure looked like a pretty cool dude.  It's funny how I look back at these pictures and he already seems so much bigger and "chunkier" these days. They don't lie when they say time flys! So we're trying to enjoy every moment of it! In the meantime, I look forward to experiencing snow with him for the first time as well as fire lit nights and maybe even some sledding.




No comments:

The Early Days