Friday, June 4, 2010

The Wall

So recently a BIG project of the household has been Finn's "climbing wall" in his new "big-boy" room. Josh first brought this project to my attention awhile back and immediately I thought, "Go for it!" Maybe it's because I grew up in Colorado or maybe it's because I'm crazy but I will be the first to admit the winters are VERY long here and anything that helps those indoor days is okay with me. He's not quite done with it but we received the first set of climbing holds today and of course they (maybe just Josh) couldn't wait to get started! I must say I am very impressed and Finn actually seems to love it too! I am very proud and can't wait for our son to become an avid climber so that we can have an excuse to make trips to Colorado more often!








No comments:

The Early Days